Patients' Rights And Responsibilities
• To be treated with respect.
• To receive appropriate treatment.
• The practice shall endeavour to comply with any reasonable preference expressed to see a particular doctor. However, the practice will reserve the right to offer an alternative doctor if the preferred doctor is not immediately available.
• To make a complaint.
• To treat staff with respect.
• To keep appointments; one patient per appointment only.
• Not to make unreasonable requests and to cancel your appointment if not required. In certain circumstances the doctor has a right to make a complaint against a patient.
We commit ourselves as a team to maintaining high standards in primary care, paying close attention to the latest research and guidelines, whilst availing of necessary training for the benefit of our patients.